Neither Republican, Democrat, nor Libertarian - hate all the rat politicians.Mid 50's male. Fought, marched, and was beat up defending equality, and protesting racism. Wanted to help "change the world" but failed. Still believe in the dream of a strong, vital, moral America. The one our Fathers, Uncles, Brothers, Cousins, Grandfathers, died for - that our Mothers, Sisters, Aunts, Grandmothers could look in the eye and be proud that they fought ............ FOR US ! IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED WITH NEW POSTS - CONTACT ME PIPESTR@COLUMBUS.RR.COM

Great Books

Anthem Brave New World Atlas Shrugged Gone With the Wind
Chronological Bible NAS Bible Screwtape Letters 1984
The DaVinci Code Angels and Demons Black Like Me A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Three Stooges

Ever see the routine the 3 Stooges did, where they all owed each other 10 bucks, and one of em had a fiver?

reminds me a LOT of the fed, treasury, and administration.............

(heres five and I owe ya five, heres five and I owe ya five, heres five and I owe ya five ..... heres the five I owe you, heres the five I owe you, heres the five I owe you!).


In the end - the same five is back where it started. No one has anything more.

The USA is doing the same thing - passing money between us, and helpng NO one!

2 comments:

  1. heres five you owe me ten,heres another 5 you owe me 20,cant pay the twenty? heres 25 but now you owe me 50........like sands in the hourglass these are the days of our lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. the federal reserve is like checksmart for the government

    ReplyDelete